Home improvement can be projects that upgrade an existing home interior, exterior or other improvements to the property. KJN are Home Improvement experts and believe that it is only natural to want to change, refurbish and improve your home. For the past 28 years KJN have been helping people like you create the perfect home to suit your living needs entirely.
“We blend our years experience and skills with your imagination to create stunning homes that people love to live in” Keith KJN Director.
The concept of Home Improvements can often be a daunting one, but this is why KJN are here to help you. Visiting their show room located in Fareham,can allow you to discuss all of your home improvement ideas or even build on some of them together. You can physically see some of the range of doors and windows they can provide you, and there are free brochures to take away with you, where you can see many of the products available to you, and really help those home improvements of yours come to life.
Here is a list below detailing a few different types of home improvements:
- Upgrading heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Upgrading rooms with luxuries e.g. Hot tub to a bathroom.
- Increasing the capacity of plumbing and electrical systems.
- Tearing off a roof and replacing.
- Replacing windows or constructing new ones.
- Concrete and masonry repairs to the foundation and chimney.
- Repainting rooms, walls and fences.
- Repairing plumbing and electrical systems.
- Creating additional living space e.g. Attic into a spare bedroom.
- Extending a home by adding rooms or extra levels to original roof.
- Energy efficient thermal insulation such as replacing windows and lighting.
Home Improvements can benefit you the homeowner in many ways. Each year homes can increase in value all by themselves, typically increasing around 3-5% a year. However you may want to increase this rate faster by looking into some home improvements of your own. By doing so and abiding by the correct planning you can massively improve the value of your home. One of the biggest things to consider is not only that you have budgeted for such home improvements but that your home improvements are consistent with the neighbouring homes.